Saturday, April 5, 2008

Adoptions are NOT all VOLUNTARY or ETHICALly managed

If relinquishments were always voluntary and ethically mangaged, then mothers like Allison Quets wouldn't fight for more than two years and spend close to one million dollars.

If relinquishments were always voluntary and ethically managed, mothers like Catherine Ristow would not win Supreme Court reprimands against attornies who are married to judges, as in Patricia Strowbridge, Executive Director of A Chosen Child.

If relinquishments were always voluntary and ethically managed, mothers like Jamie Kiefer would not have to resort to taking their children back at gun point.

If relinquishments were always voluntary and ethically managed, mothers like Cindy Ross Jordan would not be so emotionally tortured that they would take their own lives.

If relinquishments were always voluntary and ethically managed, women like Susan Burns would not be mothers and writing books (be sure to review the comments) about how to efficiently take children from other mothers.

1 comment:

Catherine Ristow said...

This is Catherine Ristow. Yes, I did win a professional reprimand against Patricia Strowbridge. It was with the Supreme Court of Florida which is within the Florida Bar. The reprimand resulted from a complaint that I filed against her. Later I wrote Patricia Strowbridge asking her again to ask the adoptive parents of my daughter if I could visit my little girl, and I also mentioned to her that I would be seeking help with the mass media. She responded in writing by trying to threaten me, by saying that she would get me for slander and interference of business relationships, ect. Yet, since I have been posting on the internet for almost two years she has done nothing. The reason why is because she knows I am telling the truth, that is why she and her staff, which includes Marilsa Medina and Angela Quick do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (oh, except encourage a new adopted mother to do a blog on how Patricia Strowbridge is a supposed God send to her). Patricia Strowbridge has done no legal action against me, because she knows she has nothing to work with. She had the gall to tell me also in this letter that I lied to the Florida Bar. Give me a break. What a slap in the face to her colleagues, she doesn't trust their judgement and their investigation. She knows that I am telling the truth. I really do not understand the mentality of this woman, she is sick. If it wasn't for her Judge husband, Wattles, and all the corruption within the legal community of Orlando, Florida she would lose her license in a heartbeat. What I find so laughable is her weak attempts to try and threaten me. I am not scared of her or the adoptive parents of my daughter. I will continue to fight for my beautiful little girl that I love and miss very much. I will never give up, ever. Thank you so much, everybody for reading me comments. Please spread the word so we can save other potential victims of highly unethical and illegal adoptions.