Wednesday, July 2, 2008

goodness but contested adoption cases bring blog traffic

The intent of this blog is to share research and ideas about adoption practices in the United States as well as insights into adoption in general. I don't intend this blog to focus on contested adoptions but the inherent problems in the system. The contested cases are symptoms of bigger problems, legal, social, and cultural.

But, boy, do the contested cases increase blog traffic. A single post about Catherine Ristow's case brought as many visitors in one day as I usually get in one week. I am glad others still care about her case, as I do very much. This makes me think that I should create more posts about the multiple contested cases where natural parents are being denied basic civil rights.

So my agenda is as follows: Stephanie Bennet, Cody O'Dea, Shawn McDonald, and Allison Quets. In alphabetical order: two natural mothers, two natural fathers, five stolen children. Child trafficking at the worst; judicial and moral corruption at best.

We'll see what readers think, if they like the contested adoption theme week.

3 comments:

Catherine Ristow said...

Dear Researcher,

You are right!!! I am a human being with rights and I was denied them, because all Patricia Strowbridge cared about was her clients, the adoptive parents, and the money she was getting from them. I AM A HUMAN BEING, NOT A BABY MACHINE. I deserve to be protected and informed, not manipulated and strung along due to my undiagnosed mental health condition that is, you are correct again, treatable. I love my daughter and I miss her so much. I cannot wait to see her again, adult years are important too, so I look forward to that. In the meantime I am overcoming this nightmare and trying to get a life. I am doing so much better now.

Patricia Strowbridge is a ballsy woman, what a total hypocrite, along with Marilsa Medina and Angela Quick, and they are all mothers!! Sandra Epperson should be ashamed of herself caring only about a kickback from Strowbridge and directing these genuine women to someone that is going to use them and abuse them with no remorse or shame!!
I AM A HUMAN BEING WHO HAS BEEN DENIED MY RIGHTS, AND THEY JUSTIFY IT BY SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WE ARE HERE FOR THE ADOPTIVE PARENTS. Yeah, right, well then WHY are you sending me to someone who is not there for me and not even for my daughter, it is all for the adoptive parents. I can go on an on an on.

Thank you, researcher, again, and to all for reading my comments.

Catherine Anne Ristow

Researcher said...

Catherine, It's so nice to have you comment.

May I ask if you can link me to verification and documents about the judicial reprimand against Patricia Strowbridge Wattle (let's not forget the Wattle).

Catherine Ristow said...

Dear Researcher,

I lost my beautiful daughter 7 years ago. It is only been almost two years now that I have been posting my comments. I have yet to have a website. When I do I will definitely put the judicial reprimand in. I understand you need verfication. If you would like to email me you can at cathristow6@yahoo.com. I save all my paperwork and have plenty of copies of the reprimand that I can send you. You can also contact the Florida Bar, it is public information, and get a copy that way. Also, you can contact Charles Hannasch by email by googling his name. He is a supporter, writer, and friend. He created a petition with Micheal Shorstein and Strowbridge/Wattles in it. All my comments are really my, Catherine Ristow's comments. I may be mentally ill, but I am treated now. I know how to write, type, and express myself very well despite my issues. I could have taken great care of my daughter if I was directed to the right people, but they brutally took advantage of me. Thank you researcher, and hope to hear from you soon. Also, thanks to all for reading my comments.

Catherine Ristow